I LOVE those pics... priceless with the frogs... that one needs to be framed and in your house! I also love that song "Closer to Love". Your blog rocks!!
...the word verification below is "supsiste"... is that weird or what!
I love that song too! I've never heard it before. Adam and I think the boys look so big and grown up. Nick hasn't lost any teeth yet, but keeps saying they're loose. Not quite he's got any loose yet. I'm sure soon enough. Can't wait to see you all!
2 comments:
I LOVE those pics... priceless with the frogs... that one needs to be framed and in your house! I also love that song "Closer to Love". Your blog rocks!!
...the word verification below is "supsiste"... is that weird or what!
I love that song too! I've never heard it before. Adam and I think the boys look so big and grown up. Nick hasn't lost any teeth yet, but keeps saying they're loose. Not quite he's got any loose yet. I'm sure soon enough.
Can't wait to see you all!
Post a Comment