Friday, April 3, 2009

Foster Dog....

UGGGGHHHH! Why do things like this always happen to suckers me? Okay, so I'm minding my own business, checking the mail to be specific after a terribly LOOONG day. When who comes running up to me out of nowhere, down my busy street that looks like the Daytona 500 at 4:30PM because of the gym traffic..... yes, it is foster dog. She's sweet and small (collar less, of course, they always are) cute and about to get turned into road kill. So I pick up the foster and dust her off, pick plenty of stickers out from around her mouth and take a good look at the furry mess that she is. With no other well laid plan I turn up the sidewalk and take her inside like a regular old sucker. After 24 hours the boys absolutely love her and what is a mom who DOES NOT want another dog to do? Don't get me wrong I love animals but right now is just not the time for foster dog to arrive, isn't that the story of my life, not the right time for anything, EVER.... the way I handle the foster dog crisis is still TBD. I'll keep you posted. I did think the pictures were cute though for the blog though... Grant is so in love with the foster he said he could hardly go to school today (which is a major thing for professor Grant), oh and actually he already gave her a name already, Gypsy, I think that means it's officially down hill from here....



2 comments:

Jessica said...

Sweet picture. Jack loves cats and dogs but we totally have not given into it. Look forward to hearing what happens.

Roz Moffett said...

Sucker is right! Ha, kidding, I would do the same thing. And the picture with Grant ... it was downhill from there. You're not heartless for Pete's sake!